Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon: Finish

I enjoyed participating in this final readathon for the year, and it was definitely a success for my reading! I finished:

Ten Tea Parties: Patriotic Protests That History Forgot by Joseph Cummins
Iago by David Snodin
How the GarcĂ­a Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The World We Found by Thrity Umrigar
The Land That Time Forgot by Edgar Rice Burroughs

I got halfway through:
Bright and Distant Shores by Dominic Smith
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

Since The Land That Time Forgot was later added to the original list of seven books and I got halfway through two books, I reached my goal, right? At least as far as numbers are concerned...

Many thanks to Jessie's Remarkable Reads for hosting this great wrap-up to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment