Monday, October 31, 2011

In My Mailbox #14

The stressful time of marching season + school + college apps is almost over!!! I'm hoping I will have more time now to read more than three or four books in one month, especially since they keep coming in the mail...

Next month, I'll be reviewing some books that, well, came for review, and I'll also be participating in a German lit month event (all books will be read in translation).

Happy Halloween!

For review:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (publisher)
The World We Found by Thrity Umrigar (publisher)
Wild Abandon by Joe Dunthorne (GoodReads First Look)

Won:
Flashback by Dan Simmons (thanks, Three Boys and an Old Lady!)
Esther Waters by George Moore (thanks, OWC_Classics!)
Down the Mysterly River by Bill Willingham (thanks, vvb32 Reads!)
The Woman Who Heard Color by Kelly Jones (thanks, Marjole in Book Blog!)

From Random Buzzers:
Vixen (The Flappers #1) by Jillian Larkin
Brain Jack by Brian Falkner

Mooched:
Gothic Readings: The First Wave, 1764-1840 ed. by Rictor Norton

Purchased (used):
Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley


Don't you love the cover of The Night Circus ARC?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adored The Night Circus, I hope you really enjoy it and all your books!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the Night Circus. I think it will make for great December reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I have to read the Night Circus soon I've heard amazing reviews on it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a great haul! I read Scarlett long ago when it first came out. I've heard great things about Night Circus! Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete