Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #11

I've had absolutely no time to read this week. Zip. Nada. The only books I've picked up are textbooks. Fortunately, I'd gotten a couple books read last weekend, so I was able to post reviews during the week and have another scheduled for Tuesday. Anyway, I'm hoping that once marching season ends in November, I'll have more free time. Until then, posting could be sparse. I've already forgotten to write this post about five times today. I might start doing IMMs every two weeks.

All of my IMM books this week were won in giveaways:
Secret Thoughts by Guy Hasson (thanks, Lavie over at the World SF Blog!)
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce (thanks, Bookhounds - Forever YA!)
The Empire of Gut and Bone by M.T. Anderson (thanks, Teen Reads!)
Tales of Little Bear and Little Buffalo by Roy Naquin (thanks, Bless Their Hearts Mom!)

1 comment: