Saturday, September 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

I had a good week this week. I'm starting to get settled into my classes and, due to lack of free time, have established 10-11 PM as my reading time. No homework, no practicing instruments, no social networking, just reading. Or sleeping if it's been a long day.

This week I finished Wunderkind by Nikolai Grozni and Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (yes, it was weird to read these back-to-back). Reviews to be posted later.

In my mailbox for review:
Burmese Refugees by T.F. Rhoden (LibraryThing Member Giveaways)
Promise the Night by Michaela MacColl (LibraryThing Early Reviewers)
Ghost on Black Mountain by Ann Hite (Gallery/Pocket Books Tours)

Won:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (thanks, Book Stacks on Deck!)

Mooched:
The Forest Lover by Susan Vreeland

I don't know where the heck it came from:
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson

And...I got the rest of my textbooks for school! I really hate using the online ones, but when your school has to go through a long process just to order the necessary books....

1 comment: