Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

School's out for me as of 10:30 this morning! Well, actually, only half of my classes ended, but it's some of the ones requiring the most work and it seems like a huge deal of stress is gone. What does this mean for the blog? I now have about fifty million times more time to do stuff I want to do - like, let's see, read, watch movies, read, hang out with friends, read - so I'm anticipating much more activity than before. More reviews, mostly. I'm rather excited. :) I mean, really. This was my schedule for this semester (note that I go to an early college high school and have a weird mixture of high school, college, and online classes):

7:45-8:30 English IV Honors
8:30-9:20 French III Honors/AP European History (both online)
9:20-11:45 calculus (college)
11:30-1:00 world history II/American lit I/English lit I (all college online)
1:30-3:00 concert band

So, eight classes. I don't recommend it. But four of those are over now, and the others are beginning to slack off in anticipation of the end of the year. More reading time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment