Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Need Your Help, If You Care to Lend It

Don't worry, this doesn't require you to donate money, excessive amounts of time, or anything else you don't want to give. :) I have to submit a sample book review for something, and I'd like to choose my best one - the most well-written, most helpful, most professional-like, etc. But I'm not sure which one that is. Right off the top of my head, I'm thinking Evangeline, because it's one of my longest, focused on both good and bad aspects of the book, and attempted to be well-written and at least slightly analytical.

So, any suggestions from my followers on what reviews you've read on this blog are the best?

2 comments:

  1. I also liked your review of Jane Goes Batty -- I thought you were professional while highlighting your concerns.

    ReplyDelete