Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Books, Week of 2/26 - 3/5

So out of the ten books (8 packages) that I was expecting in the mail this week, I got one. And two packages (four books) that I wasn't expecting. Those, along with two books I purchased, brings my total for this week up to seven new books!

Free Books:
Death Cloud (Young Sherlock Holmes) by Andrew Lane (Holt InGroup)
Shade's Children by Garth Nix (thank you, Mandy at Literary R&R!)
Memento Nora by Angie Smibert (many thanks to Ms. Torres of Marshall Cavendish, especially since I requested just this book and ended up with that and the two listed below!)
Crystal Bones (The Faelin Chronicles) by C. Aubrey Hall
Zitface by Emily Howse

Purchased (used):
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
The Wild Ducks and Other Plays by Henrik Ibsen




2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm just blog hoppin' and I'm now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete